<VV> Finding a Pilot Bushing & Broken Vendor Promises

corvairs lonwall@corvairunderground.com
Tue Feb 15 00:15:15 EST 2005

Since the Goon is speaking of us,  I will say this - He has every reason
to be upset about the pilot bushing situation. It was a major goof to
send him one of the sintered/graphite iron bushings. They MAY be alright
but they are not what we advertise and sell. The problem came in that we
found our delivery of bronze bushings delayed. Turns out the machinst
that makes them for us now has war contracts that he has to keep. So, we
ended up having about 20 bushings hand made. Still, Mr Goon should have
had the first replacement bushing over 2 weeks ago. He contacted us and
we sent him another - we offered to send air but he said that weas ok -
very nice of him and no good deed goes unpunished. Both post packages
appear to be lost. We have taken it upon ourselves to send him one Fed
Ex at our expense today.

Normally the Post provides excellent service but because we have lost 2
packages there has to be some glitch in the address. The truth is we'd
had way more trouble with UPS and to a much lesser extent DHL. Fed Ex
and the Post have the best track record. I know Goon didn't mention us
by name but this problem is ours and no other vendor should be inpuned
on the list - Lon

www.corvairunderground.com
PORTLAND IN JULY!!  www.corsaoregon.com