<VV> Re: Suggestions for EUM interior color

NOSVAIR at aol.com NOSVAIR@aol.com
Tue Feb 15 00:17:05 EST 2005

Hank writes:

> Folks
>
> Having decided that the EUM is to be Aztec Bronze in exterior color, I was
> wondering if the group could asssist in suggestions for the interior colors.
> The only Aztec Bronze car that I ever remember looking at had a black
> interior, and since AC is long in the  future for the EUM, I was looking for
> another color.  Any suggestions from the group??

  How about red upholstery?  It's contrast with any maroon shade really
brings life to the less vibrant exterior color.  The combo screams sporty yet
classy especially in harmony with those Camaro seats.

Bruce Webster
'60 500 Sedan
'61 700 Coupe
'64 900 Coupe