<VV> Re: Suggestions for EUM interior color

Joel Rushworth gwydionjhr@shaw.ca
Tue Feb 15 01:49:23 EST 2005

We have actually had FOUR Aztec Bronze coupes in our little town of
Victoria, each with a different colour interior.

One was a black interior, which I was so-so on.  I did like the white
interior, but Hank has ruled both of those options out.  My 'vair came with
a matching bronze interior, and I've since changed to charcoal grey dash and
door panels to match the '95 Monte Carlo leather seats (front and back) I've
installed.  I prefered both options my 'vair has sported over the others.

The last is a former AB car that actually came with a "c/o" stamped right on
the body tag next to the specified original red interior; the "c/o" standing
for Customer Order.  I think this combo would look like a bronze interior
gone wrong and I give it a definate thumbs down with the Aztec Bronze
exterior.

I dunno about the tan interior either, I'm a little iffy on that one.

One thing you could try Hank would be going into a paint store with a AB
colour chip.  Find a palette there that has something close to the AB and
then see what other colours the designers offer as complementary to it.  It
would point you in the right direction towards a unique interior.

Regards,
Joel