<VV> convertible question

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer@aol.com
Tue Feb 15 19:40:48 EST 2005

In a message dated 2/15/2005 9:45:42 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Jim.McLott@DOR.GA.GOV writes:

Top  Down
Boot On
All windows down
Vent windows turned all the way out for  max breeze
Fresh air vents Open
Visors - up above the windshield - so  the oncoming car can see you are
driving a convert.
Left arm resting on  the door with hand resting up on the top of the
windshield - so the guy  behind you can see you are driving a convert.
Were there other  "rules".  I think that was about it.

I suppose there are several people on this list who, when reading the above
list, and looking outside their houses, are thinking of the Mustang
Convertible  ad from the Super Bowl -and after - and thinking, there, but for brains, am
 I  !!!   - Seth