Envy! Re: Why?? Re: <VV> convertible question

SPYDER62 at aol.com SPYDER62@aol.com
Wed Feb 16 01:19:46 EST 2005

In a message dated 2/15/2005 1:46:59 PM Pacific Standard Time,
airvair@richnet.net writes:

I've  found that convertables are really only most comfortable at dusk,
but  that's just my preference. Some people are sun bunnies, and drive
with the  top down any time it's not raining. Even then some of them will
only try  to drive fast. (G)  Even had one couple in my local club show
up once  for a meet in the dead of (Ohio) winter, with the top down,
heater going  full blast. LOL

Now your talkin ,my kind of people. The top is never up on the  Roadster.
 But then in Sunny Oregon you need to enjoy it anytime you can  LOL.
rich (55 and sunny today)