<VV> Yenko Question

Paul Fox paulvair@yahoo.com
Wed Feb 16 04:02:47 EST 2005

Mike and group,
         You were talking about 101-10 something. I found out something interesting about 105. It's here in Indy having a new engine installed. I think it's the last 66 built. The odd thing about it is the fact that it's a fleet car. Most likely one of the first 100 odered. The body tag lacks the bottom numbers you see on regualar production cars. Mark Gillespie got to thinking that there were 4-5 Stingers already built ,sold and out the door before the SCCA guy even came. They had the paperwork to show the SCCA guy so they counted them as well. Those very first few may have been on the lot already when they deceided to make Stingers.  Then they made that fleet order of 100.Perhaps the current owners of the first few could let us know if the body tags are fleet tags or not.
     Thanks,      Paul Fox