<VV> Pats needed- posi differential

Robert Coffin dryenko@mindspring.com
Tue Feb 15 14:35:43 EST 2005

I am in need of a Late Model [65-69] Corvair differential side bearing
adjuster  with good "teeth" for a positraction type diff , and the side
pinion gear with the splines that engage the posi clutch pack.
I am seeking a minimum of two sets of these parts.
Some may be out there and left over from posi diffs which have failed for
there reasons.Cracked carriers, broken pinion gears?
Condition is important as these parts will be installed in diff for Corvair
Crown V8 cars.
Will buy outright , or trade for items that you may need from my stock of
parts.
I have several early model Corvair [61? - 64] posi side bearing carriers/
adjusters for trade for the above , if needed.
Please email me off line @ dryenko@mindspring.com
Thanks ,
Bob Coffin