<VV> Air in a convertable, was: Convertible Driving

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Wed Feb 16 19:25:40 EST 2005

That's a good question, but I don't think there's any way of accurately
knowing. Best guess would only be a mathmatical calculation, and would
probably be high. The highest % of production for air was in '67 with
5.12% of the run of 27,243 cars. Earlier years had more cars, but less
percent of the run. All I can say for sure is that I have one. :o)

-Mark C