Convertible Driving Re: Why?? Re: <VV> convertible question

Joe Robbins robbins@monticello.net
Thu Feb 17 00:38:31 EST 2005

DaVair has air.

Joe Robbins
4th in line to being the Boss at BBRT

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org [mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]
On Behalf Of henry kaczmarek
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2005 1:14 PM
To: virtualvairs
Subject: Re: Convertible Driving Re: Why?? Re: <VV> convertible question

Convertible guys

Since I am having enough trouble getting a hardtop finished, a convertible
Corvair is probably long in my future, if at all.

But I was wondering how many Converts also came with AC???

One of the things I enjoy is driving my 83 Riviera Convertible in the summer

with the windows up, top down,  and the air on---probably makes me look like

an idiot, but it's comfortable and I don't care.  Also drive it in the
winter with the top down, windows up and the heat on.  Same situation.

HANK