<VV> Convertible Rules

Rick & Janet Norris rickjanet@charter.net
Wed Feb 16 21:59:07 EST 2005

These stories remind me of my experience with the rear center heat outlet.
Way back in my other life (early models all around) with my other wife we
were on our way home from a company Christmas party. We had won the table
center piece decoration which had a big candle in it. Wanna guess the rest?
Any way as you may have guessed it melted the wax into the carpet. It was
there years later as the 64 Monza was hauled of to the bone yard with
125,000 plus miles on the clock.

Rick Norris