<VV> Convertible Rules

Rick & Janet Norris rickjanet@charter.net
Wed Feb 16 20:44:20 EST 2005

If it were up to me I'd run with the top down when possible, windows down,
wind wings 50% open, sun visors up, left hand resting on the windshield
frame and right hand draped over the top of the steering wheel BUT! Most
times I have a Red Headed regulator with a rapid assent/descent thermostat
that doesn't like too much wind in the face that generally dictates
top/window position.
I have on occasion ignored the warnings but we all know there is a price to
be paid for that!
I love my drop top!

Rick Norris
69 Vert, 140 4spd.