<VV> Speaking of convertibles

Vairdad at aol.com Vairdad@aol.com
Wed Feb 16 01:38:35 EST 2005

Have been driving my beautiful gold ,64, 4speed, white interior, for last 2
weeks while 63 coupe is having some touch up painting done.Today temp. close
to  70 here in central Va. so put top down cruised to Charlottesville, about 40
mi.  one way, really felt good.  If someone offered me 100 coupes for my
convertible and I could never drive another convertible I would not trade.
By the way rule #1 should be never drive with top down and windows up  unless
you are a woman and the wind is messing your hair.
Corvair Driver
Garland