<VV> More on LM rear wheel bearings

corvairs lonwall@corvairunderground.com
Wed Feb 16 23:32:24 EST 2005

We rebuild a lot of these and we have  a specially configured press for
disassembling the units plus all the other special tools for setting
them up including the special Kent Moore shim tool. Before we customized
a press to dissassemble them we couldn't even get about 20% of them
apart! Lon

www.corvairunderground.com
PORTLAND IN JULY!  www.corsaoregon.com