Convertible Driving Re: Why?? Re: <VV> convertible question

SPYDER62 at aol.com SPYDER62@aol.com
Thu Feb 17 01:25:27 EST 2005

In a message dated 2/16/2005 11:18:17 AM Pacific Standard Time,
kaczmarek@charter.net writes:

One of  the things I enjoy is driving my 83 Riviera Convertible in the summer
with  the windows up, top down,  and the air on---probably makes me look like

an idiot, but it's comfortable and I don't care.  Also drive it in  the
winter with the top down, windows up and the heat on.  Same  situation.

Got to agree with you there you are a IDIOT on both acounts  GGGGGGGGG
 The top is never up on mine and windows have not been up in so long  they
are stuck. I should take them apart and lube them NOT.
rich