<VV> Tire Question

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Thu Feb 17 14:27:45 EST 2005

My experience is that if it is in the wheel, then such a wheel should
just be scrapped. Yes, you can run it, and maybe if you're lucky, the
vibration might "wear out" of it. Somewhat. But you'll probably put more
wear INTO your shocks, etc. On a beater, you might get away with it.
Shaving is an option, but a poor one, especially if there's nothing
wrong with the tire itself.

-Mark C