<VV> Re: Maroon w/red

NOSVAIR at aol.com NOSVAIR@aol.com
Fri Feb 18 15:39:43 EST 2005

   Mark,
  I fail to understand my apparent bad taste in colour co-ordination.  I can
only assume it stems from years of exposure to EM's painted in varying shades
of green (aka gold on LM's).  In future I will reserve my comments unless I
see some misguided soul wishing to combine green upholstery and Evening Orchid
paint. (G)
  Let's have a showdown...what colour shows up on the titles of Aztec Bronze
car owners?  Red?  Maroon?  Brown?

Bruce Webster
'60 500 4dr
'61 700 2dr