<VV> Re: Maroon w/red

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Fri Feb 18 17:40:26 EST 2005

Everyone is entitled to their particular tastes. It's just that, for
some reason, red and maroon just don't quite go together, despite their
being of the same "red" family. At least the factory had second thoughts
about it, and having seen a car with that combo, I'd tend to agree. Not
bad, but not exactly complementary. Just my opinion. That and a quarter
will get you a cup of coffee, as they say.

-Mark