<VV> 200 MPH - How about a Kilo, Dude?

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Sat Feb 19 15:37:52 EST 2005

Seth,

That was a really interesting piece. Must have sold early, as I don't
recall seeing it there. My guess is that the head face had markings that
aligned with ALL the metric numbers on the lense, whereas if it was
merely an American head with a metric lense, only SOME of the markings
would align, as Bill E. mentions in reference to the eBay item.
(Remember that there is a 5:8 ratio.) Also, as you point out, the odo
would register in km rather than miles (which wouldn't be readily
realized upon casual observation.)

One question I have, in getting it, did you also get the wiring and the
set cable w/bracket?

-Mark