<VV> Off Topic??

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek@charter.net
Sat Feb 19 16:40:21 EST 2005

Folks

It was brought to my attention that my rant on "bottom feeding" was not
Corvair related.  Of course that was indicated in the subject line.  Many non
-digest users filter non corvair related messages directly to trash.

Might it be too onerous to ask if discussions on Popular Music and American
Idol are not also Off Topic??  Or does Clay Aiken own a Corvair....

Or is it only Hank's off topic posts that are subject to scrutiny.......and
determinations of their level of off-topic-ness???

Hank