<VV> Off Topic??

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Sun Feb 20 16:41:49 EST 2005

Actually if you note my posts for yesterday were mostly to "move things
over" to VVtalk, since I CC'd that list. THAT was really the main
purpose for those posts, but I DID have fun poking fun at "country"
music. (G)

(Seriously, I realize that country music is very popular, but it's just
not my taste in music. Everyone has their likes and dislikes.)

-Mark