<VV> Off Topic??

David V. Clamp 66corsa@cox.net
Sat Feb 19 22:19:54 EST 2005

Snip-------------------------------
Might it be too onerous to ask if discussions on Popular Music and American
Idol are not also Off Topic??  Or does Clay Aiken own a Corvair....

Or is it only Hank's off topic posts that are subject to scrutiny.......and
determinations of their level of off-topic-ness???
Unsnip-----------------------------

Hank,

No, it shouldn't be just your off-topic posts subject to scrutiny. Last time
I chimed in on a never ending thread (about two weeks ago), I was told that
people like me were the reason CORSA membership was not growing. Was
probably a good time to use you favorite expression but I didn't. Am I
maturing? Nah..............not according to the ex.

David V Clamp
Member: Corsa
        Heart of Georgia Corvairs - Newsletter Editor, VP
        Nader's Raiders
	  1966 Corsa convertible 140 +0.030/4spd 3.55 posi w/ AC
	  mailto:66corsa@cox.net