<VV> Difference in top feeders and bottom feeders(no corvair) there Hank

Vairdad at aol.com Vairdad@aol.com
Sat Feb 19 22:33:43 EST 2005

Top feeders drive a cadilac, us bottom feeders drive a Pinto
Top feeders go to sit down resturants, us bottom feeders go to  McDonalds
top feeders eat steaks,caviar, shrimp, lobsters, us bottom feeders eat  beans
and corn bread and if we are lucky we have money to buy cheap meat on sat.
nite
top feeders live in big houses, us bottom feeders live in trailers.
but the lucky top and bottom feeders can own and drive a Corvair.
Corvair driver
Garland