<VV> Re: EARLY PERIMETER SEALS my way

PapaDon30b at aol.com PapaDon30b@aol.com
Sun Feb 20 02:29:32 EST 2005

 I first used this method on the seals for my 61 95 PU. in 1972, also on both
of the 64 2 doors. I used belting material from conveyors when I worked at
Keebler Co. I have also used Diafram rubber from vacuum pumps and air
compressors that is reinforced with nylon. I have never had a seal failure with this
material.  after all a mechanic is able to improvise and make parts when
necassary those other guy's are parts installers.  Don in Denver  64 Monza convertable
  44 year industrial Mechanic/ plant Electrician at Keebler Denver. 15 years
my own auto repair shop, 2 years maintenance on heavy construction equipment.
Started in my Dads two auto repair shops  Logan and Layton Utah when I was 14.
Member International Union of Operating Engineers , Stationary Division Local
1, 38 years