<VV> Cold Tuna

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed@aol.com
Sun Feb 20 05:25:26 EST 2005

In a message dated 2/19/2005 11:11:24 PM Central Standard Time,
kaczmarek@charter.net writes:

Seems  like you are making progress under your stewardship of MCCA...Hearty
congratulations!!!

Since you said there was a lot of water around,  I wonder if there was a can
of worms there for Terry, and did you see him  eating any perchance??

My 'stewardship' isn't the driving force. It is all the members and their
desire to make their Corvair run an well as possible. We are fortunate enough to
 have Terry as a member with his hospitality, knowlege and ability. I may
promote  these events for my own selfish reason, I'm addicted to working on cars.
If  I don't need to work on mine, I'll work on someone else's.

Didn't see any worms, but we did talk abit about how easy it is to rebuild
LM rear bearing with the factoy tools (which Terry has).

Ned