<VV> Performance Workshop - Silicone Wire SYstems

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer@aol.com
Sun Feb 20 06:03:11 EST 2005

A note for Performance Workshop participants -

Silicone Wire Systems will be there in Dayton!
If you have a particular ignition wire need and want to pick something up  at
the workshop, let me know as soon as you can. I am alreay bringing wires for
a couple of dealers.
I will have several of the Steering Wheel Quick Dis-connect kits  there.

In addition - I will be bringing a couple of new products:
Both items are Racing Specific

A Brand New Ignition wire Kit and a Special Brake  Set-up!

See you there!

Seth  Emerson
Sethracer@aol.com
C's the day! Corvair, Camaro,  Corvette