<VV> Re: WEB PICTURE SITE

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD@aol.com
Sun Feb 20 11:43:15 EST 2005

i want to thank all you guys that sent me notes about the web picture site.
thank thomas for putting it together. i just try use it as a place to show how
i do some of the chores and show off my corvair and ham radio "stuff". i am
not a pro, just a severe hobbiest? i like doing as much as i can myself in MY
shop. i may be moving this year so will not be able to do much on the cars etc.
this all came about after carlilse because you asked for more fc pictures.
enjoy.         we will be in oregon!
regards tim colson
N2VZD - Tim Colson  - 1963 Rampside etc. by Tim Colson N2VZD
and Ham radio pictures .        http://www.corvair.de/n2vzd/