<VV> Re: [fastvair] 1969 Monza 4 sale (corrected phone #)

Shawn Cousins usdiagnostics@yahoo.com
Sun Feb 20 13:08:36 EST 2005

Shawn Cousins <usdiagnostics@yahoo.com> wrote:FOR SALE

Motors runs (needs push rod tube o rings and valve cover gaskets and one good cleaning!), Trans shifts, Needs interior, and has the some body rust bubbles in the usual places. Obviously with a clear title. It is the 130th 1969 built.

I can take some pics and email if anyone is interested.

Located in South Houston area

281.794.6594

usdiagnostics@yahoo.com

Shawn

This list is for racing/modifying our Corvairs,and to buy/sell parts.
Post message: fastvair@yahoogroups.com

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Get unlimited calls to

U.S./Canada