<VV> Exhaust Crossovers

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Sun Feb 20 15:50:38 EST 2005

Seat of the pants..it does help!   BUT..the best way to do it would be like a
63-83  Vette....the tubes out of the manifolds coming together [ siamesed ]
under the differential...making a 180  and out to the mufflers.....tight..I
know..

*********

In a message dated 2/20/2005 6:40:22 AM Pacific Standard Time,
r.gault@sbcglobal.net writes:

> This is pretty easy to do, I have one hanging in my garage that I welded up
> for my current project motor.  I fit checked it, but have not run it, so I
> don't know if there is a noticeable performance gain.  Some folks have
> claimed noticeable improvement in low end torque, but I haven't seen any
> dyno
> runs.  It will certainly sound better (whatever that means).
> Any decent muffler shop should be able to run a tube between the two "U"
> tubes for you.
>
> Roger Gault

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V