<VV> Convertible Top Rebuild

Les corvair at mts.net
Mon Feb 21 21:55:05 EST 2005

Joe;

Be careful, there are also plastic bushings in the pieces you can't take apart... I was too worried about the bushings getting melted (=wrecked frame) by the powder coaters, so I took the frame apart as far as I could, had it sandblasted, cleaned the joints with air and picks, then painted and reassembled.  The only piece I had powder coated was the windshield header.

Les
'65 Corsa cvt
corvair at mts.net
Message: 4