<VV> Convertible Top Rebuild

Joe West joew at diveaz.com
Mon Feb 21 22:42:38 EST 2005

Hi Les,

Thanks for the warning... I saw the bushings in there... But so far, I've
had two pieces powder coated with similar bushings and there was no damage
whatsoever.  I'll give it a shot and let everyone know how it goes.  What's
the worst that could happen <grin>.  Yikes!  Dripping bushing running down
my convertible top frame.  SCRATCH that thought :D

Joe