<VV> Exhaust Crossover

Dominique Allen corvair at home-town.biz
Sun Feb 20 16:09:43 EST 2005

Thanks for all the advice.  Just to clarify.  It is possible to put a
crossover under the bell housing for dual mufflers; I just need to find
someone to do all the plumbing.  Does anyone think this would be any lower
in mounting as the 110 engine exhaust setup?  I just looked at my 110 engine
that I put a dual exhaust on so I don't have a stock 110 to reference but I
am thinking that it looks like the crossover would rest pretty low to the
ground in having to clear the bell housing.  Any comments as to ground
clearance problems or even pictures of your setup would be appreciated.

Thanks again for all the comments it is most helpful.

Dominique