<VV> re: Headrests

Ken Maxwell kobramax at insightbb.com
Tue Feb 22 05:55:36 EST 2005

Hi Guys!

I'm the one who sold the black 66 headrests on e-bay. The buyer was a Corvette dude. I was rather shocked by how much they went for because repo headrests and mounting hardware already exist for 63-67 Corvettes! Check out the e-bay auction site "60's Corvette Seats and Interiors". A complete new set of black headrests and all mounting hardware is currently up to $435 with just a few hours to go (auction #79555054801). The same vendor has sets in red, bright blue, tan and dark blue. I'll bet they could be made to fit a Corvair without much work and they look just like the ones I sold.

Ken Maxwell
Louisville, KY
(2) 69 convertibles