<VV> electrical tape

robert harvey roharvey at nmsu.edu
Tue Feb 22 10:53:15 EST 2005

  At the TV station I worked at we used 3M electrical tape number 33 (I
think that was the number) we used it to cover outside antenna connections
on our repeaters. It stayed soft and protected the connections for years
and did not come loose or unwind. It also was easy to remove years later
,some other brands would break off a few inches at a time! It costs a
little more, but it is worth it. We got it at an electrical supply house,
Electricians use it too.