<VV> LM Quarter window

Philip Alotis alotis at comcast.net
Tue Feb 22 13:21:38 EST 2005

I'm new to V V but not to Corvairs.  I have Two 65 Corsas, both 140s
and one of them needs a new right rear window.
Anyone out there got one of these?
The car was T-boned but has been very nicely repaired and repainted.
She looks better than ever now but both right side windows were killed
in the crash and the body shop lost the Chrome leading edge of the
Quarter window.  Turns out these are hard to find.
The glass is common enough.  Of course it would be nice to find the whole
thing already assembled with perfect chrome to match the rest of the car.
BTW, it looks to me as though the leading edge chrome from a '67 through '69 Camero
might be interchangeable with the Corvairs. Not the glass, just the metal edge and
rubber seal.  Anyone know about that?

Thank you all for your time.
Philip Alotis
Corsa Red /Corsa Orange