<VV> electrical tape options

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Tue Feb 22 21:03:16 EST 2005

Do a google search for dual wall heat shrink tubing, adhesive lined heat
shrink tubing, and meltable wall heat shrink tubing.
The stuff I have is Alpha brand, and comes in colors. When it shrinks, the
inner wall melts, and fills everything, and oozes a bit out the ends. It adheres
to the insulation, and TOTALLY seals the joint. And, unlike tape, it doesn't
creep, slide, or any of those other nasty habits. I got it originally for my
marine wiring, where it's behaved flawlessly. Once I had the stuff, I've used
it for EVERYTHING!!

In a message dated 2/22/2005 7:58:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,