<VV> Engine lid latches

corvair at mb.sympatico.ca corvair at mb.sympatico.ca
Wed Feb 23 16:27:52 EST 2005

Well, this is for a Canadian car. I have two "handles" that look kinda like just raw metal from two Canadian '65s. And a bracket (behind license plate) that is painted. Another responder said the handles were plated and the bracket body colour. I might just semi-gloss the handle and body-colour the bracket unless I can find some other parts that need plating (minimum plating charge here=$90, several weeks turnaround)

Les
'65 Canadian Corsa cvt 140/4