<VV> Re: Measure Voltage Drop (main fuse question)

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Fri Feb 25 01:50:17 EST 2005

In a message dated 2/24/05 5:57:03 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
JVHRoberts at aol.com writes:

> Not to sound horribly argumentative, but you ALL know how anal I am about
> headlight wiring, and voltage drop. It's amazing how much there is, and
> where you
> find it

I'm NOT referring to you personally, but it always amazes me about the guys
who are so concerned about getting the last 0.1 volts to the headlights, but
then connect the alternator sense wire to the alt Bat terminal instead of
connecting it to the junction block (as in a one-wire alt setup).
Regards,
Bob Helt