<VV> voltage drop, relays question

Jim McLott Jim.McLott at DOR.GA.GOV
Fri Feb 25 14:05:33 EST 2005

<snip>

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Elliott [mailto:Corvair at fnader.com]
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2005 10:33 AM
To: Jeff Schramm; VirtualVairs
Subject: Re: <VV> voltage drop, relays question

Of course, I'm also one of the guy who has sucessfully run a hi output
fan for years and years on the stock wiring without an issue.... I keep
meaning to relay it, but just never seem to get around to it...

Bill

<end snip>

Putting in the fan relay per the Tech Guide is also one of those things
I keep meaning to do but just never seem to get around to.  I'd be
interested in what the experience of others on this list has been with
this modification.  Does it help?  Does it even make a difference?

Jim McLott & Christine, the '66 Monza convertible she-devil
Member: CORSA & Corvair Atlanta
Member Emeritus: Group Red