<VV> voltage drop, relays question

Roger Gault r.gault at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 25 14:43:30 EST 2005

I ran the high output fan for two (short Austin) winters with no relay.
Then, one day while motoring down the highway with the top down and the
heater fan roaring, I noticed a wisp of smoke out of the corner of my eye.
"Wazzat?"  "Hmmm.  Coming from under the dash?" "$&!t"  Turned out to be
coming from the fan switch.  So, now I have a relay (and no smoke).

Roger Gault