<VV> Last call for Directors

Scott Morehead moreheadscott at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 26 16:02:21 EST 2005

Just another reminder; Last call for Directors (Board of Directors).  Opening available in all regions, 8 days to go before deadline.

We've heard a lot of recent discussions lately relating to CORSA the Communique and other threads. This is you're chance to provide the leadership and direction of CORSA.

Submit your picture and qualification or candidate statement, no later than 3/1/5.

This is a wide open race for those that have been pondering the thought.  Send me an email or call me and I'll be happy to speak with you about the requirements or answer any questions you may have.

One thing is for certain, you'll have a fantastic time, meet very interesting people and learn so
much more about Corvairs.

Call me or email...843-795-8197