<VV> Battery location

kenfran at comcast.net kenfran at comcast.net
Sat Feb 26 16:05:36 EST 2005

Has anybody re-located the battery to the trunk? Seems like that would help
shift weight forward for better handling, but obviously needs a heavy
starter wire to the rear, plus something like the heavy #10 wire for lights,
ignition, etc.
I already have shifted the spare tire to the front in my Monza, and plan on
the same for my Corsa.  Is this weight shift enough to rethink the springs?
(Planning on heavy duty springs, one coil removed for the Corsa, which I am
just starting to build as a street rod/autocrosser)

Ken Franson

> Subject: Re: <VV> Headlight Relay
> Well, the relay will make matters better. for one thing, between the
contacts
> in the dimmer and the headlight switch, as well as that @#$%&* breaker in
the > headlight switch, there's a lot of drop. But you're right, also adding
a big