<VV> Battery location

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sun Feb 27 20:21:26 EST 2005

Yes, it works quite well, especially since many ways to lighten the car
move the CG rearward (seats in particular).  Rather than running
another wire for the stock harness, you can simply run a #0 cable to
the starter, then a #10 from the starter to the Horrid Plastic Thingy.
You won't need to change the springs, BTW, although the CG shift is
pretty significant, it's not that much weight.
Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa