<VV> Re: BRASS BRAKE LINE BLOCKS

Marc Sheridan sheridanma at adelphia.net
Sat Feb 26 22:01:18 EST 2005

I agree that repros are available, but disagree that if they look good they
are good. The block at the rear of my car looked just fine, but when I put
new lines in it I had a leak even after I rounded the corners with a line
wrench. I considered buying the repro block, but after I checked the price,
I got the vice grips out :o).

They are made out of brass and the line is steel. I'm assuming they don't
take too many loosening and tightening cycles before they are hard to seal.

Marc Sheridan

From: <N2VZD at aol.com>