<VV> Performance Workshop

Mike Ioanes mioanes at woh.rr.com
Sat Feb 26 19:52:21 EST 2005

Thanks to all involved for a great Saturday!  If I mentioned names, for sure I'd forget somebody, BUT...thanks to Warren Leveque for bringing the Doug Roe car, Warren Gillespie for bringing his Stinger, Dan Gianotti for bringing his #3 Goodwrench car and"Canyonman" for bringing his BAAAD sandrail. Also Gary Funkhouser for hosting it.  I was overwhelmed!  Great speakers, vendors, even Unca Lonald flew in from Oregon.  If you weren't there, you missed a great time...have to say I'm not normally a "go-fast" guy but it got me thinking.
Mike Ioanes
p.s. have a few pictures.