<VV> Performance Workshop

Marc Sheridan sheridanma at adelphia.net
Sat Feb 26 22:20:54 EST 2005

Like Mike, I am not a racer, but the workshop was just too close to the
house to miss. Overwhelming is a good word to describe it. I learned so
much, that I decided to stop on the way home to write down what I heard.
Next time, I'm taking notes while I'm there :o).

The "heavy hitters" at the event are sitting in a bar somewhere in Dayton
right now, but I'm sure you'll hear from them when they sober up :o). This
is definitely a guy thing. There were very few women there and I don't think
any of them wanted to be there ;>).

I also have pictures and I'll try to get a link to them tomorrow.

Marc Sheridan

From: "Mike Ioanes" <mioanes at woh.rr.com>

Thanks to all involved for a great Saturday!  If I mentioned names, for sure
I'd forget somebody, BUT...thanks to Warren Leveque for bringing the Doug
Roe car, Warren Gillespie for bringing his Stinger, Dan Gianotti for
bringing his #3 Goodwrench car and"Canyonman" for bringing his BAAAD
sandrail. Also Gary Funkhouser for hosting it.  I was overwhelmed!  Great
speakers, vendors, even Unca Lonald flew in from Oregon.  If you weren't
there, you missed a great time...have to say I'm not normally a "go-fast"
guy but it got me thinking.
Mike Ioanes
p.s. have a few pictures.