<VV> Eastern Director

vairologist at juno.com vairologist at juno.com
Sun Feb 27 03:12:27 EST 2005

Smitty says:  Guys I see Scott has made an input on this and I can do no
more than reenforce it.  At the present time there is no candidate for
Eastern Director.  We need one and we need one now.  We all benefit by
being members of CORSA and this is your chance to be a part  and
contribute to the organization.  Got lots of fence sitters out there that
have a knack for organizational politics and could really do some good.
Just once jump out there and put your tail on the line.  I know, many
reasons and excuses.  I have mine and feel they are extremely valid.  Ten
years ago I would have fought you for the job.  If I am not mistaken
names have to be submitted no later than Tuesday.  If two of you are
willing to try I'll vote for both of you.