<VV> Re: WC: Questions

Shaun shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca
Sun Feb 27 01:04:08 EST 2005

If I'm not mistaken (which I may be) Canadian cars have a sticker in the trunk, on the left wheelhouse that says "for jacking instructions see owner's manual". It's a white rectangle, about 1-1/2"x 3" with red printing and border. I'm sure it's on earlies, and seem to recall seeing it on lates too. I believe it obviates the need for the jacking sheet found on US cars.
Shaun