<VV> Request to mailing list VirtualVairs rejected

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Sun Feb 27 14:45:48 EST 2005

Odd. I got the below message, yet also got my post from VV. Somebody
explain...

-Mark C

Your request to the VirtualVairs mailing list

    Posting of your message titled "Re: <VV> Old Car Features That New
Cars Should Have"

has been rejected by the list moderator.  The moderator gave the
following reason for rejecting your request:

"Your message was too big; please trim it to less than 8 KB in size."

Any questions or comments should be directed to the list administrator
at:

    virtualvairs-owner at corvair.org