<VV> Director Candidates

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Sun Feb 27 14:33:00 EST 2005

Folks

Spoke to Scott Morehead about 2 hours ago on the phone.  Found out there is now one, and possibly 2,  candidates for Eastern Division Director. I also have it on  back channel (not from Scott) that there is at least one Central division name in the hat, and possibly two, so it seems that issue has been resolved.

After a talk with Wanda, even if the BoD would have excused my abscence at the DIrectors Meeting (which they probably would, but wouldn't have liked it much), and what it would have cost me for a round trip red-eye ticket to Portland, (and I took the hit for being absent at work for 2 days)  it was decided for me not to run, and also decided to dedicate that much money to the EUM Body and Paint Account---

Street Dreams Restorations has agreeed to do all the blasting, dolly and hammer, body filler and prep/paint for an agreeable sum. As they have never worked on a Corvair before, the owner/operator (and my bud Eric's Boss) is cutting me a bit of a break on the cost.

It's probably the right thing to do, as I am planning to start back to school in the fall, and working full time, no need to overfill the plate.

Best of luck to the Candidates, those who are V V members should announce as soon as they know their stuff has been recieved by Scott!!!

Regards
HANK