<VV> wheels

lloyd biggerstaff lloydscorvan at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 27 22:04:29 EST 2005

I want to upgrade the wheels on my 1966 monza and have been thinking of going with the old school Chevy rally wheels.I noticed that the Darth Vair uses 14x7's and they look nice,but I was wondering has anybody used 15x7's.The reason I ask this is that I have been looking on ebay and they have a lot of good deals on this size rim and style but none on the smaller size.Any suggestions on this subject would truly be appreciated.